Frequently Asked Questions:
If you can't find the answers to your questions, please contact our customer service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How should I care for the products I purchased?
- All of our products made with silicone is antimicrobial. DO NOT submerge any of the silicone items that have a metal clip in water, doing so can compromise the quality of the metal and cause rust. Just rinse with warm water or a damp cloth and mild dish soap to clean, avoiding to get the clip wet. If the metal clip gets wet dry immediately. Our ring teethers can be submerged in water because there are no metal clips in this product.
- Our psalm pins are to be pinned through a stroller or crib high enough that the baby cannot pull or tug on it. It is not a toy and it will break if pulled down on.
Who can use Babies a la Mode products?
Our products are loved by babies, teething toddlers, children and individuals with sensory needs.
Although our products are fun to chew on, they aren’t toys. All Babies a la Mode products are intended for safe and responsible usage and are not to be left unsupervised with babies, children or anyone with special needs. Always inspect products before use. If you detect damage, discontinue use and please contact us via email at email@example.com.
What are “sensory needs”?
Sensory details include sight, sound, touch, smell and taste which humans explore from the moment we are born. Sensory exploration is important to us because we get to know everything around us by experiencing its sights, sounds, smell, taste, and feel. Babies a la Mode’s products are designed to help with sensory exploration and development in babies to children by using different colors and / or shapes with premium materials that offer comfort during teething times.
How to I sanitize my clip?
- DO NOT STERILIZE your clip! Silicone is naturally antimicrobial, washing with warm soapy water thoroughly is sufficient to clean it.
- DO NOT BOIL or MICROWAVE your clip!
- DO NOT leave your clip in a dish washer, it will compromise the quality of the metal.
Are your products safe?
- Safety is the most important thing to us! All of our silicone teething accessories are tested by a world leading toy testing lab to ensure that we are to CPSIA standards. Our products are well made and super sturdy.
How soon can I get my items?
- We do our best to ship in stock items within 3-5 business days. Please understand that we try our hardest to get your order out in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience with us.
I am an influencer and I would like to work with you, who should I contact?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for press inquiry.
- We are looking to work with established influencers.